Jason Connell wrote a blog post entitled ‘Why I’ve lost faith in Tony Robbins (and most life coaches)’. The interesting thing about this was, Jason Connell is a life-coach-ish guy himself. Kelly and Carly didn’t agree with everything Jason said in his article, but it did raise some interesting questions:
- Who should you listen to when it comes to self-help?
- What’s responsible behaviour when you’re writing/producing content in the self-help space? And what’s irresponsible?
- How can readers discern between information that is genuinely useful, and information that has an agenda behind it.
The girls attempt to answer all of these questions and more.
- Jason Connell: Why I’ve lost faith in Tony Robbins (and most life coaches)
- Mitchell and Webb video: Women sort yourself out