Kelly asked her blog readers what topics they wanted her to write about. Several of the topics were super-interesting, but weren’t things she could write a full post on. She also wanted to get Carly’s view on a few of them. So Kelly and Carly tackle those questions together in this episode including:
- How do you get people to think for themselves?
- How do you talk about money ‘well’?
- How to deal with the ‘it never rains, but it pours’ woes of being a freelancer.
- How to know when to give up on something you’re ‘crap’ at, and when to keep persisting.
- How to deal with the nightly news (which seems to be all bad news).
- How to deal with imposter syndrome.