This week Kelly and Carly discuss conflict and how to manage it without falling into a heap.
- Understanding the cause of the conflict
- Admitting when you’re wrong
- Focussing on a resolution instead of winning
- Recognising your conflict partner’s fighting style
- Choosing your timing and words carefully
That very dry article Carly found about conflict theory based on war? You can read it here 🙂
This episode was brought to you by Open Universities. Go to open.edu.au to check out the single module post graduate units they now offer.