This week Kelly and Carly give their tips for maintaining good mental health when you’re feeling a bit stressed out and everything’s a touch out of control. If you’re feeling like you need some brain space at the moment, this is episode for you.
Topics covered include:
- Figuring out your non-negotiables
- Understanding that sometimes the shit hits the fan and you have to weather the storm
- Getting additional help sooner rather than later in the form of medication/therapy
- Knowing your triggers (social media, particularly toxic people) and having a plan to manage your exposure to those things
- Prioritising yourself (saying no to engagements etc) and letting go of the guilt associated with that