Kelly and Carly are kicking it old school this week with a throwback to their roots. Testing out at a popular self-improvement hack. Almost… this week we talk about circadian rhythms, The Power of When and if there’s really such a thing as ‘morning’ and ‘night’ people.
- Which animal are you?
- Lions are morning hunters at the top of the food chain. This name fits morning-oriented driven optimists with medium sleep drive.
- Bears are go-with-the-flow ramblers, good sleepers, and anytime hunters. This name fits fun-loving, outgoing people who prefer a solar-based schedule and have a high sleep drive.
- Wolves are nocturnal hunters. This name fits night-oriented creative extroverts with a medium sleep drive.
- Dolphins sleep with only half their brain at a time (which is why they’re called unihemispheric sleepers). The other half is awake and alert, concentrating on swimming and looking for predators. This name fits insomniacs well: intelligent, neurotic light sleepers with a low sleep drive.
- How to push back on societal norms when it comes to your own circadian rhythms
- What to when you’re not in a position to work with your own biorhythms
- Should school start later in the day?
- The Power of Period and how menstrual cycles can affect energy levels