Often in life, our greatest obstacle is ourselves. We indulge in self-sabotage and self-defeating behaviour and this gets in the way of us achieving our goals or even simply living the life we want to.
If you feel like your biggest enemy is…well… yourself, this week’s episode will give you solid tips for getting out of your own way.
- Step 1 – Get honest with yourself about what you want, what you need to do to get there, and how you’re currently standing in your own way.
- Step 2 – Remove distractions
- Step 3 – Set yourself up for success
- Step 4 – Start today, not tomorrow, not next week
- Step 5 – Surround yourself with the right people
- Step 6 – Don’t get discouraged by slow progress or non-linear progress