Straight and Curly is back!
In today’s episode we do a bit of a catch-up, as we always do at the start of a new season. And then we share our tips for navigating these uncertain times:
- Focus on the basics
- Utilise routines to create a sense of stability
- Have base routines to fall back on
- Focus on what you feel certain about
- Understand that no one is ‘getting ahead’ right now
- Control the controllable
- Figure out if you’re a Fox or a Hedgehog
- Set aside a time to worry each day
If you love listening to the show and you want to support it just visit https://www.patreon.com/straightandcurly. You can also follow Carly and Kelly on Instagram @smaggle and @kellyexeter. And don’t forget to leave us a review – it helps other people find us. You can also jump in the Facebook group and share your thoughts about this week’s show: https://www.facebook.com/groups/straightandcurly/. We look forward to chatting more with you in there.