If you’re in the Straight and Curly Facebook group, you’d have heard the news. Kelly is moving on from the show. What does that mean for the show? The girls don’t really know yet. And anyway, that’s a topic for the final show (next episode), not this one.
In this episode, they thought it would be timely and appropriate to discuss, how do you know when it’s time to move on from something? Especially something that’s good?
- It’s not taking you closer to where you want to be
- The cost-benefit analysis just doesn’t add up
- It’s not bringing the right energy into your life
- Consider the sunk cost fallacy
- Your gut is saying ‘it’s time’