Fun fact: As well as being self-improvement junkies, Kelly and Carly are both self-employed writers so it was about time they did a podcast on the things professional writers get asked all the time…
- How much does it cost to publish a book?
- Are writing courses worth the money?
- How do get writing jobs like the one Carly has for realestate.com?
- How do you test ideas before you launch them?
- How do you handle criticism without taking it personally?
Courses and links we talk about:
- Kelly’s post on how to write a picture book
- Kate Toon’s Clever Copywriting School
- Jeff Goins Write a Bestseller
- The Australian Writers’ Centre
- Kate McKibbin’s Boss Squad