Boundaries are guidelines that establish how others are able to behave around you, and how you want to be treated.
In today’s episode, Kelly and Carly share some simple tips for people who are tired of feeling taken advantage of, resentful and burnt out.
The tips discussed include:
- Never committing to something when you’ve been put on the spot
- Asking yourself who is paying the price of your poor boundary setting?
- Giving yourself permission to set boundaries
- Deciding what your boundaries are
- Framing your boundary setting around your own needs, not that of the other person
- Surrounding yourself with people who set strong boundaries